Advertiser: Kinetic Logging Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
Kinetic Logging Services Pty Ltd is a division of MPC Kinetic and is a leading supplier of drillhole directional and geophysical services in Australia with offices in Perth, Newman and Brisbane.
About the Role:
Located in Kewdale and reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, your role will involve the maintenance & repair of drill hole surveying and geophysical logging equipment, along with some vehicle installations maintenance. This position may require ad hoc travel to various sites for repairs and maintenance of our equipment.
To be successful in this role candidates applying must possess the following attributes, skills and work history:
- Minimum Certificate 3 qualification (or equivalent) in electronics or higher.
- Relevant trade experience in component level diagnostics and repair of electronic equipment and instrumentation.
- Good mechanical ability.
- A strong commitment to safe work practices.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Be physically fit and able to pass a functional capability assessment.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience repairing microcontroller-based equipment.
- High level soldering skills including SMT rework experience.
- Confident computer skills.
Kinetic Logging Services will provide training in the use and diagnostics of all specialist equipment to the successful applicant.
Applicants must be able to pass
- A pre-employment medical; and
- On-going drug & alcohol screening.
These roles are suitable for female and male applicants.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander to apply for our positions.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
Due to CoVID-19 border restrictions we are currently only accepting submissions from applicants that reside in Western Australia.
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence in our team – from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to our website at https://www.mpckinetic.com/.
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each other’s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our clients because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationship.
Previous applicants need not apply. Only successful applications will receive a reply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?