F45 Head Coach / Trainer
Advertiser: F45 Training ArtarmonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Competitive hourly rate plus commission (OTE 90k)
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
JOIN SYDNEY’S PREMIER F45 STUDIO!
Apply for this role at www.bit.ly/F45job
Do you get freakin' excited and pride yourself on providing fun, fresh and effective coaching sessions, delivering awesome customer service and showing people that fitness is FUN?
Hey! We are Marcela & Cam and we are on a MISSION to bring results to our local community. Great…heard it before, right? What makes us different?
This is not traditional group fitness. If you expect to come in, teach a class, smile and cheerlead then stop reading this ad now…don’t worry though, there’s plenty of gyms around that you will fit straight in to. We provide an individualised service to our members, providing them with the level of support, coaching and accountability they need to achieve Life Changing results. F45 Artarmon attracts a down to earth, supportive and fun community. Our F45 sessions are legendary, but our team is what sets us apart from the rest. If you are EXCITED right now, visit www.bit.ly/F45job immediately.
Mission for the Role:
- To provide world-class coaching in a group environment. We are not a large Bootcamp, or big box gym, we care for each individual and deliver measurable results for our members. We actually give a ….
- To work closely with the owners to ensure the member experience is 5 Star, plus develop and grow the business through outstanding customer service to F45 Artarmon members, staff and audience.
- Set the bar high for the team of coaches to follow.
- To cultivate a strong sense of community and create raving fans of F45 Artarmon. Be dedicated to achieving F45 Artarmon's Mission and embracing and living out our Core Values.
Commitment - you do what you say you will.
Nutrition - nourish your body with simple, whole foods most of the time but if you want cake, eat the damn cake (just not during the F45 Challenge, of course!)
Community - friendly, uplifting, supportive and authentic
Movement - fun, functional, adventurous movement to LIVE your best life
With our guidance and training, your Coach position outcomes will be:
- Deliver world-class coaching
- Produce member video testimonials
- Generate new client referrals
- Social Media content
- Produce 80% conversion rate from Consult to New Member
- Continuously improving the session delivery to keep members moving towards their goals and ensuring sessions are effective, enjoyable and fresh.
- Continual professional and personal development every month
Tasks (How you'll achieve the above outcomes)
- Demonstrate proper exercise coaching and instruction, including providing alternatives for members who are injured or incapacitated in some way during that session. (You need to have a working knowledge of the human body - muscles, movements and functions).
- Deliver inspiring, motivational and interesting fitness sessions including changes in voice/pitch, challenging members to achieve PB's and directing traffic in the studio to ensure swift station transitions.
- Encourage member participation, not just for regular F45 sessions, but for all fitness and social events
- Ask at least 2 members (per month) to participate in a testimonial, take video and the copy to accompany it
- Ask members for referrals, in line with our referral process
- Provide ongoing feedback to the team to continuously maintain a high standard
- Conduct new prospect health consults using our prospect to member process
- Attend Team Meetings
- Attend Team Workshops
- Attend Performance Appraisals
Skills & Attributes
These are the skills and attributes you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
Honesty and Integrity - Earns trust and maintains confidences. Values open communication and feedback.
Learns quickly - Demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Uses initiative.
Communication Skills - Our members are VERY important to us. You will be comfortable conversing in-person, on the phone and via video calls, and know-how to conduct yourself professionally and deliver clear instructions.
People skills and personality - You must LOVE working with people! This is an uplifting studio and you must be able to show our members energy and excitement while working with them.
High Standards - Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best. Values their personal appearance. Has a strong work ethic.
Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
Flexibility/Adaptability - Ability to think on their feet.
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current CPR Certification
- Current First Aid Certification
- Group Training experience
Bonus Qualifications and Experience (nice to have but NOT essential):
- Registered with a Fitness Association
- Nutrition Course or Certification
- Working in a Team Environment
- Customer Service Experience
- Basic computer competency
- Previous F45 experience
- Happy to be in front of the camera and competent with recording videos/photos
If this opportunity EXCITES you and you're looking to make health and fitness your career, then complete the application form at www.bit.ly/F45job and if we agree, we'll get in touch!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- How many years' experience do you have in the sports & fitness industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?