Consumer Marketing & Communications Assistant
Advertiser: Balwyn Evergreen CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About Balwyn Evergreen Centre
Balwyn Evergreen provides quality care and services to actively assist older people to improve their physical, social, and emotional wellbeing to better enable them to live independently in the community. Reporting to the CEO the Consumer Marketing & Communications Assistant is to work with internal and external resources to implement marketing and communication activities. This is a part-time opportunity with flexibly working arrangements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive a marketing plan and complete key activities at set frequencies.
- Develop a social media program including selection of social media platforms development of content, updating and measurement of results.
- Manage the regular newsletter writing, ensuring topical material is added, keeping content and messages aligned with strategy.
- Work with team to develop brochureware targeted to specific consumer influencers, ensuring BEC’s unique message is conveyed.
- Work with team to optimise attendance and awareness of our exercise program through promotions, advertising, research on competitors and other initiatives.
- Develop content for publication such as a case study or consumer interview.
- Promote Balwyn Evergreen Program through advertising, networking, and meeting attendances
To be considered, you will have the following:
- University degree, or significant experience in, marketing, communications, digital courses, or related field.
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Strong skills with social media and website management.
- Previous experience with writing content for hard copy communications including newsletters, brochures, case studies and articles for publication.
- Skills in developing promotions around service offerings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong in meeting deadlines and being highly organised.
- Have a sincere commitment to supporting older people
- Preferably knowledge or experience in an Aged Care Service provision industry
Working hours and employment terms
- Role is for 15 hours per week spread over 3 days
- Flexibility in hours between 8:30am and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Location is 45 Talbot Avenue, Balwyn, near the Balwyn Library.
- Currently staff are working from home except Tuesday where staff preference is to go to the Office for meetings and system updates.
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?