Finance ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
About the business
Work on the company to deliver highly sought-after and bespoke residential and commercial developments. The Finance Manager is responsible for providing leadership with a small finance team, and coordinating management reporting deliverable for the portfolio of projects.
About the role
- Act as the member of the local management team and provide support to GM on strategic financial decisions
- Provide financial analysing on the performance of the investments, assets and cashflow
- Lead the annual financial budget preparation and the reporting to the headquarter on financial performance and analysis on the variances
- Develop financial models and conduct financial valuations on existing assets and potential acquisition targets
- Provide insights to senior management around financial performance on major development projects
- Prepare business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Assist the preparation of acquisition strategy for funding and risk management as required
- Liaise with external consultant to deliver taxation advice to management concerning the impact of new or proposed legislation, decisions, regulations and rulings in tax and related areas
Skills and experience
- Tertiary education in finance, business or accounting
- Fully qualified - CPA/CA
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experiences at manager level
- Solid understanding of property markets, both residential development and commercial assets
- Strong financial and quantitative analytical skills
- Familiar with valuation modelling
- Demonstrated skills and experience in advising stakeholders on strategic decision making
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial sense and learning agility
- Experience in leading a small finance team
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have as a finance manager?
- How many years of managerial accounting experience do you have?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?