Mechanical EngineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
You will take responsibility for a production shift to ensure existing processes are maintained and processing is undertaken in a safe manner that minimizes downtime, costs and waste which will result in improved yields and productivity.
- Reports to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure plant and equipment performance.
- A hands on role that is part of a processing team.
- Provide process and technical engineering support to manufacturing.
- Ensure plant and equipment meets environmental and safety standards.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or trade relavant certificate
- Minimum 5 years working in a heavy industrial environment.
- Strong work ethic and solution based attitude
- Ability to contribute into a strong culture of innovation
- Willingness to take ownership of the role
- Clear communication skills to both those that report directly to you and to senior management.
We are an established long-term business based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne that operates 24hours a day, 5 days per week. We are a niche provider of proteins and oils from recycled meat by products. The company has recently invested large capital for new processes and technology which has seen the business expand and provide for sustained cycle of growth whilst improving our overall environmental impact.
- Interested? If so, apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanical engineering?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a maintenance engineer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.