Office Assistant Temporary Maternity Leave Contract
Advertiser: Australian Campdraft AssociationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Western QLD
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The Australian Campdraft Association (ACA), is Australia’s largest campdraft organisation, supporting committees and members, Australia wide. Our Head Office, based in Roma, is seeking an enthusiastic Office Assistant to join our team for a period of seven months in a Maternity Leave cover capacity. The successful applicant will commence on Monday, 11 January 2021.
As Office Assistant you will work closely with all team members and report directly to the Operations Manager. This role is integral in assisting with the efficient and effective day to day operations of the office. To be successful in this role, it is essential the applicant is a positive team player who thrives on a variety of work.
What would you do as our Office Assistant?
- Provide outstanding customer service; including answering phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Organise an exceptional quality array of events remotely, including our National Finals, Board Meetings & AGMs, and travel to events as necessary.
- Facilities Management; building sound working relationships with suppliers, whilst maintaining a safe, clean environment for staff and visitors alike.
- Accurately process an array of paperwork and payments.
- Liaise with clientele from a diverse range of backgrounds whilst maintaining discretion.
What are we looking for?
- A person with a positive approach to all aspects of work.
- A proven team player who actively contributes to team morale.
- A keen multi tasker with first rate organisational skills.
- An ability to respond to conflicting priorities, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional computer skills, including the Microsoft suite of products and use of databases.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
What can ACA offer you?
- Opportunities to travel to events around Australia.
- An allowance for your choice of Ariat uniforms.
- Training opportunities.
- A fixed term contract of seven months (full time hours), with the possibility of extension.
How to apply?
- Submit your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria to Gabrielle Franklin, Operations Manager, via email to email@example.com or in person to our Roma Office at 136 – 138 Northern Road, ROMA QLD, 4455. Please include details of 2 referees.
- Applications to be submitted by COB Thursday, 29 October 2020.
- A Pre Employment Medical and Background Check will be required for the successful applicant