Site Labourer - Vacuum Truck Offsider
Advertiser: iStaff Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $28.95 per hour + Super + Penalties
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Our client is a leading-edge in the Waste and Industrial Services Industry in Australia. They offer a range of services to various businesses and civil sites all around Sydney. Due to the increase in volume of work, they are currently looking to hire HR offsiders that can potentially be trained to become HR Truck Drivers.
You will be starting from the clients yard, working on different jobs all around Sydney.
The main duties of the position will involve but not be limited to:
- assisting the truck driver
- off-siding on vacuum tanker trucks
- off-siding on non-destructive digging vehicles
- assisting with industrial cleaning
- assisting with site setup and pack up
- all other labouring duties as required
- Full C Class Drivers Licence (MUST)
- Provide Clean Driving Record (MUST)
- Own reliable transport (MUST – the depot is not accessible via public transport).
- White card (MUST).
- Able to do physically demanding work.
- Able to pass pre-employment medical exam and Drug & Alcohol test.
- Attractive pay rates and overtime paid on penalty rates.
- Immediate start.
- View to going full time pending on work performance.
- Opportunities to up-skill and obtain HR licence and operate HR trucks (provides training).
To apply, please send your updated resume through. Please note, ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.