Advertiser: RAPP AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
RAPP Australia Pty Ltd is manufacturer, importer and wholesaler of specialist medical and emergency services products based in Lara. We have recently experience significant growth and are building a new inhouse accounting team.We are initially seeking to employ a full-time accountant to manage all our day to day bookkeeping and accounting functions.Please send your resume to: Victoria Crawford C/o RAPP Australia Pty Ltd. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to- P.O. Box 120 Lara 3212.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in Accounts Receivable/Payable, account/bank reconciliation, payroll, GST, PAYG, WorkCover etc. is essential.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification, or equivalent experience is essential
- Sound computer skills & ability to convert data into useful user-friendly information is essential
- Commenced or Completed CPA / CA program would be highly regarded
- Experience or interest in Manufacturing Cost Accounting is highly desirable
- Experience with ERP systems is highly desirable.
- Ability to easily interact with production, sales, operations & management to understand drivers
- Ability to work independently AND in a team environment
- Highly effective communication & problem-solving skills
- Spreadsheet/data analysis experience is essential.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Receivable/Payable, account/bank reconciliation, payroll, GST, PAYG, WorkCover etc. is essential
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?