Workplace Technology Consultant / BDM
Advertiser: Aston Consulting (NSW) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Are you passionate about the new Workplace Technologies and Audio-Visual designs?
Do you have a strong technical background, but want to grow you career into Business Development?
........this could be your career defining and life changing opportunity.
Aston Technology is a leading independent AV and Workplace Technology consultancy, based in Sydney with offices nationally. We advise our corporate clients on best practice technology solutions for their workplace and manage their technology implementation.
Due to business growth in this exciting Workplace sector, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager / Technology Consultant to join our client facing project team in Sydney and contribute to the growth of our Technology business.
This exciting role responds to the opportunity of COVID “Return to Work” Planning, where new technology will be required to manage the workplace, such as Audio/Visual solutions and integration with Smart Building systems. Our clients typically range from mid to large sized corporates, located in capital cities across Australia, covering all business sectors.
- Engage with Property Consultants to identify and close Workplace Technology consulting opportunities
- Lead our project engagements to undertake Workplace Technology strategy, covering areas such as Audio Visual and workplace management tools
- Represent Aston Technology in our client relationships
- A passionate interest in Workplace Technologies and Property projects with a well-rounded knowledge of the office fitout and consulting industry in Sydney Australia
- Strong ability to build relationships, identify opportunities and complete sales
- A strong technical background in key technologies such as Audio Visual, Networking and Desktop technologies
- Can talk anecdotally from personal experience
- Ability to influence, motivate and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Is personally persuasive and can present a point of view with confidence
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years Corporate Interiors or Fitout industry experience
- Minimum 2 years selling experience
- Degree qualifications in at least 1 major discipline (i.e., Business/Commerce, IT, Engineering)
- Right to live and work in Australia
- You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply.
- Academic achievement at Tertiary level
If you are interested in the opportunity to join a dynamic and consistently growing organisation, then please email your CV to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?