Pool Shop RetailPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Crane Pools is an independently owned and operated business providing advice and servicing to Sydney's inner metro. We pride ourselves on stocking a range of product, and brands that offer our customers with greater choice as well as value for money.
As a retail shop assistant you will be within our store, carrying out, but is not limited to:
- Greeting our customers
- Performing digital water analysis testing
- Providing customers with product knowledge
- Processing sales through Point of Sale System
- Maintaining a clean and tidy store and workspace
- Ordering and receiving stock
- Taking work orders and job bookings for infield work
- Working with our service technicians throughout the day
- General administration duties such as filing, stocking shelves and answering incoming calls
You will demonstrate the following skills:
- A strong understanding of what customer service involves
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and retain information quickly
- Working well within a team environment as well as independently
- Cash handling and point of sale experience is desired, however not essential.
You will be required to be available to work between 6 – 30 hours a week, including weekends.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?