Advertiser: The O'Kelly GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
O'Kelly is one of Australia's largest and fastest growing FMCG and customised packaging manufacturer and distributor. We are a family business and embrace a close and tight-knit working environment. For over 30 years, O'Kelly has maintained a proud history of significant growth and achievement. We are customer-focused and excel in customer service, innovation, logistics and staff management.
An exciting opportunity has now become available for a Store Person.in our new Brisbane warehouse This is an integral role supporting the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure product is stored, shipped and transferred to the customer and within the DC, in a manner which is compliant with policies, procedures and relevant legislation, is safe and maintains product integrity.
Our Head Office, is based in Dandenong, Melbourne. There are already plans in place for a further expansion to other states in the near future, and there is a great potential for the successful candidate to develop and grow with the Group.
Skills & Experience
- Fork Lift License Essential
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Committed and strong work ethic
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take direction and multitask
- Reliable & willingly takes accountability
- Physically fit & healthy
- Attention to detail
Key responsibilities include:
- Pick and Pack orders with high accuracy
- Unloading and loading of vehicles
- Assisting in daily order processing and dispatch
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
Join a friendly and successful team that will value your input.
If you have a warehouse background and are looking for stable long term employment, believe this role is the opportunity you have been looking for and want to be part of O'Kelly, apply today!
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.