Junior Integration Engineer
Advertiser: GenesisCare2.9545 out of 53.0 overall rating (44 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Engineering - Software
- Do you like solving problems and systems to connect and work together?
- Can you understand flows of data and the processes along with them?
- Are you looking for ways to make a profound positive impact on human health?
In this role you will be building systems to deal with medical data facilitating all aspects of treatment. You will be working with a collaborative team of passionate people to provide cancer patients with the best possible outcomes. The role changes daily - as with any software role the landscape is constantly changing, existing solutions need support, business processes changes and priorities change with them.
- How can cancer patients in Spain get world class treatment plans created for them by doctors in Australia?
- How can we support global clinical applications so doctors only need to look at the one system?
- How do we standardise patient data across the globe to interface with Apple’s HealthKit and Fitbit?
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and test new and existing integrations for clinical and enterprise systems
- Collaborate with a team of integration and software engineers as well as business analysts and clinical SMEs to understand process
- Specify user/system interface and translate logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance & security requirements and existing systems
- Design, code, test, correct & document highly complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications and within organisation architectural principles
- Utilise agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered product
Who you are:
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT related field e.g. IT Computer Science
- 1+ years’ experience building backend solutions, preferably using Python
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Able to lead and own ideas & initiatives
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- To be part of the exciting digital transformation journey in healthcare and make a difference in our patients’ clinical and emotional needs
- Contribute and champion global design system and products
- Own your career development with dynamic opportunities
- Learn everyday in a rapidly growing global healthcare company
Who we are:
We are 5000 highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer and heart disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440 centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do—whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.” If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.