Advertiser: NewBookMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
NewBook’s award-winning PMS and CRM software is transforming thousands of hospitality and tourism businesses globally. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we strive to give our clients the very best to help them reach their full potential.
About the role
We are looking for a full-time receptionist / administrator to join our expanding team, based at our gorgeous head office in Bundall. The role would ideally suit someone with around 2 to 7 years' reception and/or administration experience with exposure to some accounts functions. Working Monday to Friday, normal business hours, the primary focus of the role is to manage reception, incoming calls and emails, process billing and accounts payable and to provide administrative support to the CEO and the team.
Other tasks include document creation, maintaining spreadsheets, data entry, mail, filing, answering and directing calls, setting up meeting rooms, making teas/coffees for visitors and presentation of the reception area.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 12 month's recent experience in reception or administrative role
- Accounts experience highly desirable
- High administrative skill with accurate data entry, spelling and grammatical skill
- Experience with MS office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Exposure to Xero or other accounts programs highly regarded
- Great written and verbal communication skills to interact with colleagues and clients
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- A great attitude and willingness to help where needed and the initiative to seek out new work
- Excellent corporate presentation and a great, team focused personality
Current driver’s licence to run errands and collect mail on occasion is essential for the role
If you’re looking to be part of a successful business with a great culture and career opportunities, NewBook could be for you! We have an amazing team that loves having a positive impact on the industry and are passionate about they do. On offer is a competitive salary package, future career development and the opportunity to grow in a stable, enjoyable and supportive work environment.
If this sounds like your perfect position and you are keen to be part of a business with a vision, apply today!
Applications close 31/10/2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?