Training and Support Consultant
Advertiser: NewBookMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Reservations
About the business and the role
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your current hotel industry skills and not work the long shift work hours?
If so, NewBook is the place for you! NewBook provides award-winning Online Booking and Property Management Systems to transform the way the hospitality and tourism industry does business.
Our Support and Training team are responsible for training & supporting our clients to help them fully utilise the system. We are looking for a new superstar to join our team working full time, Monday - Friday, based at our gorgeous head office located in Bundall with views of Surfers Paradise.
Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we strive to give our clients the very best to help them reach their full potential. To learn more about the company, please visit our website at www.newbook.cloud
Previous experience in hospitality/tourism (guest services/reservations/events) is highly regarded.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Provide support and training to new and existing clients
- Phone, email and support requests
- Troubleshoot support issues
- Assist in setting up and configuring NewBook for new and existing clients
- Deliver training to new and existing clients in the use of NewBook, and assist in the transition from their previous system
- Attend onsite training when required
- Attend workshops when required
Skills and experience
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage with clients
- Ability to build strong relationships using your well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with hospitality software such as NewBook, Opera, RMS, Hirum etc is a must
- Extremely high attention to detail
- High level problem-solving skills with the ability to provide flexible and timely solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and vibrant personality
- Experience within a Front Office/Reservations department preferred.
- Ability to self-manage and work under pressure
- Sound conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving skills.
Job benefits and perks
If you're looking to be part of a successful business with great team culture and career opportunities, NewBook could be for you! Apply via Seek Only!
Applications close 31/10/2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?