Minding Lovely Dogs In Your Own Home
Advertiser: Don't Fret PetMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
Love dogs? We need dog lovers who would welcome a dog into their own home when the owner goes away.
You tell us what type of dogs you would like to mind and how often. We talk with the dog's owner and find out all about their dog. We then contact you when we have a dog that we think you would like to mind.
You meet the dog beforehand so that both you and the owner can be sure that the dog will be suitable for you and you for them.
Operating for 27 years we are geared up to support you when you are minding a dog.
What do you need?
- to be an absolute dog lover
- be willing to allow the dogs inside your home
- have a secure home so that any dog who stays with you is safe and has no opportunity to escape
- be reliable so that we can rely on you to be present at times that are arranged with the dog owner
- preferably at home for some of the day
The daily rate is $9.50 to $16.60 plus a bit more at Christmas and Easter. This may seem like a small amount but we need people on board that we can trust are more interested in providing a caring, safe environment for dogs and who also enjoy having a furry friend in their home from time to time.
We welcome responsible, caring minders of all ages. Many of our minders are seniors who love both the company of the dog and the interaction with the owners who really appreciate the care that their dog receives. If you know any seniors who would love to do this please get them to give us a call on 1300 30 70 21.