Hodges Marketing and Communications Manager
Advertiser: Hodges Real Estate3.5 out of 53.5 overall rating (2 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $95,000 - $99,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Established in 1856, Hodges is Melbourne's oldest real estate agency with an unmatched wealth of accrued expertise and local market knowledge in the communities where it operates.
With 14 offices and more than 150 highly motivated and results-driven employees, each passionate about what they do, their local area and the success of their clients, Hodges is able to offer a full service solution that delivers on identifying and maximising your property's potential. Hodges strengths include residential sales, property management, project sales, marketing, and settlement support. Vendors benefit from us working tirelessly to ensure they get the best result, and landlords benefit from our developed understanding of what needs to be done to maximise the capital growth returns of their property and ensure its ongoing protection.
Hodges is committed to offer a personalised service that is transparent and holistic, with communication key at every touch point through the client experience – whether it's the local market knowledge we provide, our marketing expertise and tools, our auctioneering abilities or our ability to negotiate the best result on behalf of the client. In fact, we hear time and time again from our clients that one of the things they value most about Hodges is our honest advice and open communication, and we think this a big part of the reason why people who have had the 'Hodges Experience', come back again and again for all of their property transactions.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will oversee and manage the direction and implementation of the Hodges Marketing and Communications strategy for the wider Hodges network. This will include marketing over a variety of mediums, communications, content creation and advertising, ensuring consistency and high quality at every interaction with the Hodges brand. You will thrive on multi-tasking in a friendly, creative and client focused environment. Your verbal and written communication skills will be second to none, allowing you to execute high quality content across various communication channels. You will have a continuous improvement and customer focus, ensuring maximum impact for our target audiences, and a proven ability to develop strong relationships, which enable you to deliver outcomes. This is a varied, hands on role with the focus on helping to bring about brand awareness and leading to new business!
- Responsible for producing the Hodges communication strategy (blog, news, CEO message, property reports)
- Lead internal communications
- Ideation of campaign content
- Social media
- Responsible for the corporate social media strategy including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube.
- Manage third party marketing agencies through implementing corporate campaigns
-Produce monthly social media calendar
- Responsible for ensuring our social media presence adheres to all branding guidelines
- Oversee the Hodges website working closely with the web developers to identify updates and make changes.
- Manage public relations and media opportunities
- Event coordination and management of sponsorship
- Development and coordination of promotional activities such as flyers, templates, seasonal campaigns, brochures, newspaper advertisements, signage and gifts
- Local area marketing
- Assisting offices with events in their local community to leverage the brand.
- Responsible for new office opening marketing launch
- Responsible for the stock and suite of Hodges merchandise
- Seasonal marketing
- Christmas cards, calendars, seasonal promotions, seasonal graphics etc.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related discipline
- 5+ years in a marketing or communications role
- Confident in both paid and organic social media
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Email marketing experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-driven and able to work independently delivering strong outcomes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Adobe Suite experience, preferable but not essential
- Experience working in real estate or within a franchise (preferable but not essential)
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?