Advertiser: Cudal Community Childrens CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Cudal Community Children’s Centre is looking for a permanent part-time Administration Assistant to join our team.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, communicate well with both children & parents and can work well as part of a team.
The position is 24 hours per week, over four days working alongside the Centre’s Director.
The successful applicant will:
- Have administration experience in fees processing, emailing, customer service, data entry, filing, reporting and enrolments.
- Have MYOB experience and payroll experience.
- Ability to lodge and prepare a BAS
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have strong time management skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Early Childhood Education and Care industry and have awareness of the children.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
- Have a current working with children check clearance
- Hubhello trained
- Current First Aid Certificate
Please note that as this role involves working with children, a current working with children check clearance is mandatory.
Applications close Thursday 29th October 2020
Please forward your resume and cover letter addressing all criteria to The Director firstname.lastname@example.org