Cattle Station Development Team Members
Advertiser: Bilba GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
We’re after enthusiastic, pro-active employees who can show initiative and a great work ethic to join our Cattle Station Development Team!
You’ll be based on various cattle stations in the NT and responsible for the installation of new infrastructure.
No prior experience is necessary, however, you will need:
- Experience in the rural/ag sector
- Be able to use initiative and problem solve
- Positive and proactive demeanor
- Outstanding work ethic
- Must be physically fit and strong with no previous injuries that may become aggravated by hard work
- Be willing to work and live on very remote and isolated cattle stations
- Have a current drivers licence and be able to drive a manual.
Great remuneration on offer including a starting rate of approx. $2k/week, with single accommodation (sorry strictly NO partners, children, dogs, etc), utilities and meals supplied.
Please note these positions are not ringers positions, there will be no cattle work. Please do not apply if you are in a COVID19 hotspot (these can be found at https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/stay-safe/quarantine/hotspots-covid-19) as we will not be able to get an exemption for you to enter NT.
Please address applications and questions to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?