Advertiser: Annabelle Childcare CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Annabelle Childcare Centre is a family-owned and operated long-day childcare centre that strives to provide high-quality care for all children and families.
Annabelle Childcare Centre is licensed for 134 children a day aged 0-6 years old. We also offer before and after school care and provide a bus to collect and drop-off children from the Centre to the local schools.
Our aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where children can develop their intellectual, social, emotional, physical and aesthetic skills to become competent and confident individuals.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nominated Supervisor to lead our team of qualified early learning professionals to provide high-quality care for children, promote their learning and help them to develop key skills for the future.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and reviewing Centre policies and procedures aswell as mentoring and training staff.
- Tertiary Qualification
- Demonstrated experience working as a Nominated Supervisor
- Proven knowledge of relevant legislation including the National Quality Framework
- Leadership capabilities
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Asthma and anaphylaxis management
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please note, the above requirements are essential. Applicants who do not possess the above, will not be considered for the role.
Why Join Us?
- Ongoing Development - as a valued member of our team you will receive ongoing mentoring and support
- Competitive Remuneration - generous and competitive sector remuneration
- Supportive Environment - work within an inclusive and supportive team whilst enjoying the latest equipment and facilities
If you have the qualifications and experience required to be a successful addition to our team, we want to hear from you!
Please click the 'APPLY' button and attach your cover letter and CV, detailing your relevant experience.
Applicants without the relevant qualifications and experience will not be considered for the role.
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?