Advertiser: PRAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
- Permanent role
- Based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
- Partial remote working option
- Up to $130k +super
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of 10 staff, comprised of digital marketing, social media marketing, and web designers, and reports directly to the CEO. Primarily, you will be providing clarity, direction and structure for the team.
This is a growing team and great business that has a lot of fun! As the right candidate for the role you will have the following skills & experience:
- 5+ years experience as a Marketing Manager (or similar position)
- Excellent leadership & project management skills
- Commercially minded - the ability to lead marketing to drive revenue, not just engagement
- Have a good sense of humour!
- Product marketing experience
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.