Architectural DraftspersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Innovative thinking inspired Sheldon to start one of Sydney’s first design-and-construct office fitout businesses in 1989. Innovation still inspires us today. Sheldon knows an office should be designed so beautifully that it engages employees to do their best work every day.
In our 30 years of operation Sheldon has earnt an enviable reputation of being Sydney’s leading Design and Construct company specialising in workplace fitouts. With a multidisciplinary offering of interior design, project management, as well as technology and furniture, Sheldon sets itself apart by creating highly integrative and creative solutions for its clients in an inspiring collaborative environment.
Our ongoing successes and great working environment is strengthened by our caring and family-orientated culture.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Revit Draftsperson who has demonstrated understanding and experience in office fitout design and construction drafting and detailing.
- Provide space planning and documentation that complies with Building Code of Australia
- Understand the fitout construction method of the project being documented
- Assist in the preparation of fitout detailing and documentation
- Prepare documentation in accordance with timelines and deadlines as established by Project Managers and Design Director
- Prepare documentation in accordance with Sheldon standards and the project management system
- Understand all aspects of a project, the project team, and project delivery method
- Minimise the risk of mistakes and unnecessary work
We are looking for an experienced individual with strong Revit knowledge and skills able to produce thorough and detailed documents in fast time frames.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrated high level of expertise in Revit
- Extensive experience in interior fitout and construction detailing in office fitouts
- Capacity to work as part of a team with the ability to work autonomously as required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to proactively communicate with team members
- Can-do attitude
Should you feel you have the applicable skill set, please apply with your detailed resume and portfolio
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draftsperson?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?