Advertiser: Metigy Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
What we are looking for:
Metigy is looking for an experienced, confident and enthusiastic Accounts Officer who can contribute to the design and implementation of this newly created role. You will work closely with the finance team to manage the payables, receivables and payroll functions of our global operations.
You will have the technical, organisational and communication skills to succeed in a fast growing, complex and evolving international business. You will be self-motivated and work equally well alone and in teams.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of the marketing function, easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
This is an exciting time to join Metigy as we are growing quickly! We are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for Accounts Payable
- Work closely with the finance team to manage the subscription-based (SaaS) Accounts Receivable system
- Assist with processing monthly payroll
- Process employee expense claims
- Complete bank reconciliations and monthly accounting reconciliations
- Ensure the accuracy of data entered into Quick Books Online
- Contribute to the design and implementation of accounting systems
- Other tasks as required
What we’re looking for in you:
- At least 5 years’ experience in high-volume accounts department
- End-to end accounts payable experience
- Accounts receivable experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Quickbooks Online preferred
- Capable of running multiple company accounts in multiple currencies
- Competent in Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, self motivated and detail focused
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
What is on offer:
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- An enjoyable work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The scaleup lifestyle including the ability to collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period.
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please click on the “apply” button to submit an application and CV. You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers
Strictly No Recruiters
- How many years' experience do you have as an account officer?