Entry Level Warehouse Assistant- Pick Packing| All Rounder| Clothing & Apparel
Advertiser: CzarinaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About the business
Located in the heart of Sydney's fashion suburb Rosebery, this company is a luxurious resort wear brand expanding rapidly and looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse Assistant to join our growing team and brand. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves fashion retail and is ready to grow in the industry.
About the role
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Using our dispatching systems to fulfil & ship orders
- Processing orders, invoices & associated documents
- Stock taking
- Receiving deliveries
- General office administration functions such as stationery, printing, supplies and more.
- Ensuring the warehouse is clean and tidy
- Assisting with company policies & procedures
- Proficient with MS Office is essential.
- Understanding of EDI & GS1 barcoding would be advantageous
Skills and experience
- Warm and engaging communication and interpersonal skills. Verbally & written.
- Be self-motivated & a proven, demonstrated multitasker.
- Flexible mature approach and willingness to take direction
- Strong sense of urgency, whilst maintaining a detail oriented approach
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills with the confidence to learn and use a range of computer systems
- Have a great work ethic & good sense of humour
- Positive, reliable, stable with strong work ethic is very important
- Working as part of a small, cohesive team that is committed to excellence in customer service, your reliability and ability to commit to full-time hours across Monday to Friday (9.30am - 5:00pm) is also critical.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?