Senior Insurance Broker
Advertiser: Macey Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and knowledgeable Senior Insurance Broker for our General Insurance Broking firm in Nowra. You will be appointed to a portfolio of established clients to provide advice to a diverse range of SME and middle-market commercial clients in the Shoalhaven region.
About this role
High-quality servicing of client accounts through:
- establishing, developing and maintaining quality relationships with all stakeholders
- optimising client outcomes through quality negotiations with insurers
- actively support business development activities
- providing effective, technically correct and timely responses to customer queries
You will also develop new strategies, focus and contribute to new business and revenue growth opportunities
Claims lodgement and management with support provided by an assistant
What are we looking for?
- Highly experienced client-facing GI broking professional
- Diploma in Insurance Broking qualification
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Why Macey Insurance Brokers?
We have been providing expert advice and management in general broking services for over 40 years. Our head office is located in Nowra with an office in Bowral and Camden. We require an additional Senior Insurance Broker to join the team in Nowra and become part of the Macey family where we pride ourselves on a level of camaraderie and employee commitment as well as our remarkable level of service offered to our clients.
Cover letter and resume to the HR Manager - email@example.com