Bottleshop Attendant - Arkaba Cellars and Hotel RoyalPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
The Arkaba Cellars and Hotel Royal's Sip n' Save Bottleshop have a reputation for knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service. We currently have a vacancy for a suitable applicant to join the team as a casual Bottleshop attendant.
There are various shifts available with consistent but flexible days, evenings and weekend work.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong craft beer, wine and spirit knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Flexible availability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- High standards of customer service
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the styles and properties of wine?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.