Registered Nurse - Aged Care
Advertiser: Your Nursing AgencyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
Your Nursing Agency are establishing ready to deploy teams of surge health professionals to assist aged care facilities across Australia. YNA teams will be integral to the Australian Government's program to provide support for aged care providers under the aged care COVID-19 Preparedness measure. YNA are seeking RN’s, EN’s and Care Workers to join us in this nationally critical program. This includes recent graduates and student nurses.
We are committed to keep our staff safe from infection, so you can focus on providing quality care to those most in need.
If you are a Registered Nurse and wish to become part of the YNA COVID-19 Taskforce you will need:
- Current Manual Handling and CPR certificates (we can assist if you don't have)
- National Police Clearance (we can assist if you don't have)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Current AHPRA registration
- 2020 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine
Join YNA and experience a community who truly values their employees. We promise you:
- Workplace Safety: all PPE provided
- Great choice: shift options + block bookings
- Great pay: above award, weekly pay + super
- Career development: opportunity for annual competency updates and free online training
If you are a healthcare professional interested in joining the COVID-19 National Aged Care Support Taskforce, submit your application now
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?