Administrative Assistant - Student Services
Advertiser: St Marys CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Administrative Assistant (Student Services)
St Marys College is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following role;
Limited Tenure: Parental Leave
38 Hours per week (Term Time Only, 41 weeks per year)
18 January 2021 – 15 December 2021
This Limited Tenure: Parental Leave position will work under general supervision of the Office Coordinator and will be required to demonstrate:
- effectiveness in business services and customer services functions
- ability to follow specified policies, procedures and internal controls
- time management and organisational abilities in a college office environment
- commitment to personal and team effectiveness
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact in the Student Services Office and must be competent in all facets of general office administration and demonstrated ability to work cooperatively within a wider team environment. Familiarity within an educational environment would be an advantage
Salary will be in accordance with the Tasmanian Catholic Education Single Enterprise Agreement 2018.
To download an Application package and full details on how to apply please go to the College website: www.smc.tas.edu.au/employment
Applications close: Sunday 1 November
Do not apply via SEEK
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?