IT Support Technician (Level 2 / Level 3)
Advertiser: We Fix I.T.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About We Fix I.T.
We Fix I.T. provides onsite services for small businesses to Darwin, Palmerston and the Rural Area. Due to organic growth, We Fix I.T. is seeking a highly motiviated I.T. Technician to join our team.
About the role
As a We Fix I.T. tech you will be customer facing and working hands on with the latest consumer technology. You will provide I.T. technical support to our customers located across Darwin, Palmerston and surrounding regions.
All bookings are sent direct to your iPad via our scheduling system for your convenience. An autonomous role, you will take full ownership of your assigned jobs and manage your day accordingly.
What you will bring to We Fix I.T:
- A minimum of 5 years technical support experience
- Ability to work to KPI's
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivation to exceed sales and quality targets
- Server, Network, Desktop and Business IT support
- Great technical troubleshooting skills: excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, ADSL, NBN and network connectivity, installing and repairing various hardware and software.
- Knowledge of WIFI and Antivirus/ Spyware
- Ability to communicate technical language into laymen's terms
- Ability to build a strong rapport with customers to ensure repeat business
- Ability to work between the hours of 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- Server 2016/2019 Experience
- Ideally CCNA and MCP certifications
- A valid driver's license.
- Ability to speak plain English to customers - no I.T. jargon
What We Fix I.T. will provide to you:
- We offer a generous remuneration package including a fuel, iPad and the opportunity to substantially exceed your on target earnings through our generous incentive scheme.
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- A high performance culture, placing strong emphasis on empowerment, trust, respect, learning, collaboration and fun!
Please note each successful applicant will be technically assessed for competency at interview stage and a national police check is part of our recruitment process.
Want to know more about We Fix I.T? Check out our website: https://wefix-it.com.au/jobs/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems engineer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.