Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: Fairmont HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
- The Fairmont Housing Group is one of SA’s largest and most successful residential housing and development companies.
- As an integrated land development and residential housing group, the Fairmont Group has built more than 30,000 homes for more than 50 years in South Australia.
- Our strength is our people and our commitment to meet the evolving lifestyles of South Australians by combining innovative design and build quality with affordability.
An opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Customer Service Officer to join the Fairmont planning team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Lead, you will be responsible for the effective management of new housing files through the pre-construction process, whilst ensuring a high level of customer communication and management through the planning and approval process. Key duties include:
- Liaising with customers throughout the pre-construction process to update them on submissions and approvals.
- Provide a high standard of customer support to answer queries and concerns they may have and resolve any issues.
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as councils, surveyors, conveyancers and service providers to ensure milestones are achieved.
- Update and maintain all relevant documentation for each build.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Ideally, you will have experience working in the housing & building industry with an understanding of the building planning process
- Strong administration and attention to detail ability
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Exceptional communication and customer management skills
Why Fairmont – we offer:
- A competitive salary and packaging opportunities
- A commitment to career development and advancement opportunities
- New modern offices in Kent Town with great employee facilities
- A high-performance culture where talented individuals can exceed
- Please forward a covering letter and resume via Seek.
- We thank all applicants who apply and only those who meet the criteria will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?