Part-time Childcare Traineeship (incl. Mature Trainees)
Advertiser: Kindalin4.5556 out of 54.6 overall rating (9 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Looking to start your career in Childcare?
Come and join us at Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres.
This is an exciting new opportunity to start your career in childcare in a part-time capacity at Kindalin! We are offering part-time traineeship positions, Monday to Friday, 8am - 2pm or 12pm - 6pm, located at our Kindalin Centres in the Hills District.
Providing hands-on training, we support you to complete your Certificate III in Childcare.
We offer you:
- Paid hands-on training to complete your Cert III in Childcare
- Time during work hours to complete your studies
- Attractive employee benefits
- Kindalin uniform
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Access to resources like early learning programs (EYLF, NQS) to help you complete your studies
- Ability to progress your career when you have completed your traineeship
And best of all, we are a supportive, creative and fun team.
What do you need for a traineeship with Kindalin:
- A desire to educate children
- Ability to complete your Cert III via correspondence
- Working with Children’s Check - www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Ability to work 8am-2pm or 12pm–6pm, Monday - Friday
If you want to be part of a creative, friendly team, apply for one of our traineeships and start your journey to making a difference to a child’s education. No prior experience is necessary. Just a love of working with children. The Trainee program allows you to complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care within 24 months whilst gaining paid employment in a fun team of educators.
We are a family owned business and have been providing high-quality childcare for over 30 years. We would love you to become one of the Kindalin family.
To apply for a traineeship, submit a cover letter & resume. If you want to find out more before applying, call 0448 219 874 to find out more.
To find out more about Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres, visit our website - www.kindalin.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your highest level of education?