Administrative Support Officer
Advertiser: Department of Regional NSWMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Base Salary range ($72,418- $79,297 per annum)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government - State
- Exciting Full-time ongoing position based in Yanco
- Clerk Grade 3/4 Starting salary from $72,418 plus super and annual leave loading
About the role:
The Department of Regional NSW is currently looking for an experienced Administration Support Officer. This position plays a pivotal role in the successful running of Yanco Agricultural Institute (YAI).The role supports Site Manager by providing skills and expertise in staff management, decision-making, communication, time management and timely processing of documentation as well as providing leadership to the staff within the administration area of Yanco.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Demonstrate strong experience in working independently to deliver quality administrative services in tight timeframes, given competing demands and priorities.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with a high degree of autonomy as well as working collaboratively with teams in the business unit.
- Provide a wide range of services to the team in an environment of changing priorities and where tasks may involve a complicated delivery schedule.
If you have the capability to achieve success in this role and are interested in creating a more prosperous NSW we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply:
It’s simple! Just apply via the online application process, attaching a resume and cover letter which outlines how your skills and experience match what we are looking for, and we will get back in touch after the closing date.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd October 2020 @ 11:55pm
A talent pool may be created from this recruitment action for ongoing and temporary roles of the same standard that may become available for filling over the next eighteen months.
Inclusion and Flexible Working
We strive to reflect the community we serve and encourage our people to explore new ways of working across regional NSW. We are open to arrangements that help individuals balance their work and life commitments, including working part-time or working from different locations. We embrace difference and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We understand that everyone is different and you may require adjustments to apply. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss how we may be able to assist you.