Reception - Front Office
Advertiser: Capital Executive Apartment HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The newly rebranded, Madison Suites Canberra, is looking for experienced hotel staff to join the Front Office department.
Receptionist – Front Office, casual position (8-30 hours per week)
To be considered for this role you should fulfil the following criteria:
- Have a positive attitude, friendly nature and true passion for customer service
- Previous reception/administration experience, preferably in a hotel or customer service based role
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have high standards of personal presentation and grooming
- Experience using hotel reservation software (preferred but not essential as training will be provided)
- Proficient using computer based applications such as Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Eftpos and cash handling experience
- Must show attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised and in a team, solve problems and handle pressured situations
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts including early morning shifts starting from 7.30am and late shifts ending at 10pm.
- Must be available on weekends
- Position is available for immediate start
We are looking for people who are honest, reliable and flexible to fulfil this exciting role.
In return we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment and an industry award rate.
If you think you have what at it takes and would like to be considered for this role, please forward your cover letter and resume to the Hotel Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed], with the subject line "Madison Suites Canberra” and the position you are applying for.
Note: applications must be submitted via email and must contain a formal cover letter & resume. Incomplete applications will not be shortlisted for interviews.
References will be requested for any applicants shortlisted after interviews.
This position is available for immediate start.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work public holidays?