Advertiser: Gas and Plumbing Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Other
We are an exciting and expanding business based in the Adelaide CBD. As one of Australia's premium trade based companies we are growing our team and are seeking an after hours Customer Relations/Collections officer. This role requires someone who is passionate about positive interaction with customers and making a difference.
This position would suit an experienced applicant with a background in collections or complaint resolution.
It is important to have a professional phone manner as the majority of this position will be talking to clients over the phone.
This role will require the successful candidate to perform the following duties:
- Following up existing customers to ensure they are satisfied with the works competed.
- Resolving customer complaints to ensuring repeat clientele.
- Contacting clients with outstanding accounts.
The successful applicant should possess the following:
- Exceptional "above and beyond" attitude to helping customers have a top notch experience with you and the company you represent
- Ability to complete tasks quickly and methodically
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible with strong planning and organisational skills
In return, we will provide full training in a dynamic and fast paced workplace.
Applications via seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.