Advertiser: Noetic SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Noetic Group is an Australian owned management consulting company that prides itself on delivering unique, customer centric, Signature Solutions for our clients. We assist clients with optimising the now, embracing the new, and preparing for the next; we therefore work across the spectrum of organisational development and change. Since 2001 we have built a reputation for driving practical, lasting and innovative solutions. Noetic has a strong portfolio of successful projects working with clients across government (ranging from national security to social policy areas), the private sector and not-for-profit sectors.
Our individual and collective approach to our work is underpinned by our values — pursue excellence, lead with innovation, be deliberately outcomes focused, and to be generously engaged with our clients. These values have led to our ongoing growth and contributed to Noetic’s stability and longevity in advancing national security and Defence’s delivery of public value. Our head office is in Canberra with offices in Sydney and Washington.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the HR Coordinator will provide support across a broad range of HR functions from general HR admin to assisting in driving operational outcomes. This part-time role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to progress their generalist HR career in an inclusive and supportive environment. Ideally, the HR Coordinator will work part-time across 5 days however, this can be discussed further at interview stage.
KEY ROLE REQUIREMENTS
Some of the activities you will undertake in this role are;
- Assist with new starter onboarding and induction
- Monitor and mange the people team inbox
- Recruitment coordination and interview scheduling
- Advertising for new or vacant roles
- Assist with the performance review and probation review process
- Creating, formatting, proofreading, and editing documents
- Policy tracking, review and drafting
- Research into changes in legislation
- Tracking employee learning and development
- Other HR administration tasks as directed
As part of the Corporate support team you will be actively involved in initiatives which are rolled out across the organisation.
Noetic is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome interest from people with diverse backgrounds; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Exceptional skills in the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Microsoft excel
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of the corporate team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with HR related information
- Previous experience in administration, HR coordinator, or recruitment role in a professional services environment is highly desirable
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent planning, organisational and attention to detail skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications (or working towards) in HR, Business Management or related field will be highly regarded.
The position is Canberra based and applicants are required to attend face-to-face interviews in Canberra.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with full working rights in order to apply for this role.
Please submit your CV together with a one- page cover letter highlighting your skills and experience relevant to the role.
Submit your application by clicking Apply for this job. Applications close 9:00am Monday 02 November 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?