Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: IOR Group of CompaniesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
IOR Petroleum Pty Ltd is part of the privately owned IOR group of companies which has been active in the petroleum industry in Queensland for over 36 years. IOR is a vertically integrated petroleum group, which specialise in fuel supply, storage and fuel management technology. We service our customers through a Nationwide network of fuel depots, 24/7 unmanned diesel truck stops and an aviation refuelling network. In addition, IOR runs an equipment rental business supporting the civil construction and oil and gas sectors.
We are seeking a Customer Service Officer based in our Brisbane office. Reporting to the Head of Sales, the position is customer focussed and the front line of our customer engagement.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in a Sales Support or call centre environment, be customer focussed and experienced with building relationships over the phone. The role requires a genuine desire to work with customers and satisfy their requirements via established processes and systems.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Inbound customer service calls and directing those calls to the appropriate team member.
- Providing superior customer service by responding in a timely manner to customer requests for product, technical or account information.
- Maintaining a log of all calls in the CRM system
- Working closely with the sales team to manage sales opportunities.
- Administration support for customer accounts and the sales team
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 2 to 3 years previous experience in a similar role within a medium to large business;
- Demonstrated successful track record in customer facing roles
- Experience in working with a recognised CRM system;
- Computer literacy/experience with Microsoft Office software applications;
- Exceptional telephone manner and ability to communicate with a varied customer group;
- Positive outlook and possess a desire to help.
- Strong organisation skills and willingness to manage changing priorities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic organisation. We offer a diverse range of challenges and you can be assured that you will be able to test yourself with higher level opportunities from early on.
For more information on IOR please visit our website www.ior.com.au.