Morning Picker & Packer
Advertiser: V&C FoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Based in South Nowra, V&C Foods is the leading independent foodservice provider servicing the South Coast between Wollongong and Batemans Bay. We pride ourselves on our service excellence coupled with local knowledge.
Having just moved into our new facility, our growing business is seeking passionate individuals to join our morning team.
Your tasks will involve, but not be limited to:
- picking and packing customer orders
- ensuring all picking and packing paperwork is completed correctly
- loading trucks in run sequence order
- receiving and putting away stock
- stocktaking and general warehouse duties (cleaning, rotating stock, etc)
- practicing safe and correct manual handling procedures
The successful applicant will:
- be punctual, reliable and able to work early morning starts (2am) and Saturday mornings
- be a high energy and physically fit person with the ability to load and unload trucks within safety guidelines
- have a high attention to detail and good communication skills
- be highly motivated and flexible with a can do attitude
- Fork licence and truck licence preferred but not essential
Please note, only those candidates successful in the shortlisting process will be contacted.