Housekeeping Positions Available
Advertiser: Capital Executive Apartment HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
Madison Executive Apartments are seeking talented hotel staff in the following department:
Room Attendant - Housekeeping, casual position.
To be considered for this role you should fulfil the following criteria:
- Have a positive attitude, friendly nature and true passion for customer service
- Previous housekeeping/commercial cleaning experience, preferably in a hotel
- Excellent cleaning skills, and attention to detail
- Must have high standards of personal presentation and grooming
- The ability to work unsupervised and in a team
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts including weekdays, weekends and public holidays. Shifts are generally between 8am – 4pm
- Position is available for immediate start.
We are looking for people who are honest, reliable and flexible to fulfil this exciting role.
In return we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment and an industry award rate.
If you think you have what at it takes and would like to be considered for this role, please forward your cover letter and resume to the Hotel Manager: email@example.com, with the subject line "Madison Suites Canberra” and the position you are applying for.
Note: applications must be submitted via email and must contain a formal cover letter & resume. Incomplete applications will not be shortlisted for interviews.
References will be requested for any applicants shortlisted after interviews.
This position is available for immediate start.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?