Restaurant and Functions Manager - The KensiPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
RESTAURANT AND FUNCTIONS MANAGER
Full Time, Salaried position
We are seeking an energetic and versatile Restaurant and Functions Manager who is friendly, organised and experienced to manage our Restaurant and Functions services from enquiry to execution. The role requires regular communication with the management team, kitchen and restaurant staff to ensure seamless delivery of customer service and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, be extremely efficient, have exceptional follow up skills and excellent personal presentation. This vacancy will suit candidates with well-developed Restaurant experience, supported by previous functions experience.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous Management or supervisory experience in a table service Restaurant environment
- Be an energetic trainer with a meticulous attention to detail
- Be experienced at writing rosters for a food service business
- Have excellent local wine knowledge and be skillful at recommending wine.
- Love great food and providing the best customer service
- Have the ability and desire to train on the job to share their knowledge with our team
- Have a friendly, welcoming personality
- Be enthusiastic and well presented
- Display excellent communication skills
- Build and develop relationships with regular and repeat customers
- Receive enquiries for function, event and group booking requirements
- Meet with customers to understand expectations
- Provide relevant and required function information well in advance
- Regularly review function packages to ensure profitability and market relevance
- Greet function guests and supervise service provision
- Ensure correct staff levels according to bookings and requirements
Regular work hours are Tuesday to Saturday,
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- What appeals to you about the Restaurant and Functions Managers vacancy at the Kensington Hotel?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.