Customer Success and Support Rep – Flexible work from home
Advertiser: Storypark LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Join us in pursuit of our purpose to create a meaningful impact in the lives of teachers, families and the children they support. We’re a team of product, marketing, customer, sales and education folks who believe in working to make a difference, not just a dollar.
Storypark creates tools for educators, early childhood education services and families to collaboratively document, share, discuss and strengthen the learning and development of children. We’re well established in New Zealand and Australia, and working to grow our reach and impact in existing and new markets.
We’re a socially conscious group who believe in working to make a difference, not just a dollar. We’re passionate about solving meaningful problems and creating an outstanding customer experience.
As our Customer Success and Support Representative you’ll get alongside our customers from the moment they get in touch, ensuring they are successful and achieve their desired outcomes. You’ll be working directly with teachers and family members, nurturing them to become passionate Storypark users, answering their questions, tracking feedback and providing insights from customers to the wider Storypark team. You’ll also improve our customer experience by refining systems and processes that create ever-improving depth of connection and impact. Our head office is in Wellington. We’re looking for someone Brisbane based who will work predominantly from home, with some flexibility on hours and office time.
- Communicating with our customers using our phone and email support systems efficiently resolving issues in a way that brings Storypark’s values to life in every interaction
- Help us continue to craft the way we support and communicate with customers
- Appropriately document communications and opportunities
- Replicating, reporting and prioritising bugs to ensure a stable and secure experience
- Troubleshoot reported issues or queries in detail to diagnose and differentiate between product and non-product issues in order to provide accurate, valid and complete information to our customers
- Tailor communication style and troubleshooting delivery to match the knowledge or skill level of customers
- Help with creating valuable support resources and automated responses so customers can resolve common problems on their own
- Identify and surface trends of customer or product issues with a focus on potential solutions
- Support thousands of self-service customers. Know what success looks like to them and help them achieve it
- Assist with upselling, cross-selling, and renewing plans for the customers that the team is responsible for
- Be the voice of the customer and advocate for the customers within Storypark
- Help refine our customer onboarding processes so customers see value in Storypark from their first interaction with us
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision in a high trust distributed team. You will be working with a manager and colleagues in different time zones. so this role comes with a high level of independence.
- Aligned with our purpose and values to strengthen communities and nurture potential
- A genuine hunger for learning, you’d describe yourself as curious or inquisitive
- Comfortable with picking up new technologies
- Previous customer service, hospitality or support experience - you gain personal satisfaction out of making people happy
- A passion for talking to customers all day, every day - with a smile in your voice
- Empathetic, patient and supportive nature
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with a consistently positive, professional, helpful and engaging tone that reflects our brand
- Excited by being in a fast-paced environment where you can learn and grow
- The ability to explain complex topics simply and concisely so anyone can understand
- Takes initiative and can work autonomously
- Experience remaining calm under pressure
- Being prepared to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and be flexible
- Experience working remotely is a nice to have
- Knowledge or experience of the Early Childhood Education industry is nice to have
- Experience with Childcare Management Systems (CCMS) is nice to have
As well as having the chance to make a difference to the lives of millions of children, parents and teachers you’ll find:
- A great team who are fun, caring and share good values
- Work with a team that’s experienced with working remotely. You’ll feel supported and a part of the team from wherever you are
- Access to a desk so you can work from an office or connect with our Brisbane-based team as suits
- Family-friendly organisation including paid parental leave and flexible working hours
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- A competitive salary
- We’re happy to get you any equipment that helps you get your job done
We think you’ll like it here, a place where your own potential will be nurtured as you play an instrumental part in our customer’s experience.
To apply, send through your CV and cover letter via Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?