Advertiser: One Stop Warehouse4.1667 out of 54.2 overall rating (6 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- $26-27 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Ranked by the Australian Financial Review as the fastest growing company amongst Australia's Top 500 Private Companies in 2019, One Stop Warehouse (OSW) is Australia’s largest wholesale supplier of solar products. Sharing the vision of many Australian’s – to reduce the carbon footprint, drive sustainability and create savings. Our motto is “Be Clean - Be Green”. As one of the fastest growing wholesalers we have made great progress in this dream, receiving multiple awards and commendations.
If you wish to be a part of something great!! Then read on….
To ensure all orders are packed accurately for customer or courier pick up. Also, to ensure the warehouse is organised in a way which maximises efficiency and is safe from obstacles.
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse
Operating forklift - MUST have licence to apply
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open boxes, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Key Skill Knowledge and Attributes
- High School Yr 10 or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable, Reliable and Hardworking
- Experience in operating a Forklift
- Works well in team environment
- Ability to learn basic software to print invoices/packing slips
- Experience in Netsuite (preferrable)
- Good English to communicate with clients picking up orders
Qualifications and Licencing Requirements
- Forklift licence - ESSENTIAL: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A F/L LICENCE
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.