Warehouse Store Person
Advertiser: Dy- MarkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About the business
For over 50 years Dy-Mark has continued to be a leading force in the innovative manufacture and distribution of top quality specialised marking paints and coatings. Our rigorous product development and testing programmes have grown our product ranges extensively to now include: marking aerosol/bulk paints, inks and dyes, industrial markers and stencilling products, protective and decorative coatings, cleaners and solvents, industrial packaging products.
Dy-Mark takes pride in building close relationships within the Forestry, Construction and Mining industries as well as numerous industrial and hardware buying organisations throughout the world.
As our product portfolio expands, so does our ability to service many other industries including Agriculture, Landscaping, Commercial, Manufacturing, Transport, Safety, Defence, Hardware, DIY, Sports and Recreation.
Today we employ more than 130 team members throughout our network of state offices, warehouses and manufacturing facilities.
About the role
The casual Warehouse Store person is responsible for providing a range of store services including coordinating the receipt, storage, handling, issue and recording of stock.
Assisting the Warehouse Supervisor, your role will consist of:
· Under supervision undertake the inward and outward movement of stock with a focus on maintaining an efficient, safe and functional warehouse.
· Follow instruction to ensure the safe and secure storage of stock/materials
· Under supervision, monitor and maintain an accurate inventory of stock to streamline and support the operational requirements of the warehouse including:
o Replenishing and reordering stock when necessary; and
o Participating in annual stocktake as required.
Preparing accurate packing slips and shipping labels.
Benefits and perks
We will offer the successful candidate:
* a supportive and inclusive working environment
* Opportunity for full time employment
* Competitive remuneration
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years within a similar position
- A team player
- 5s knowledge or 6 Sigma- Highly adventagious
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all output.
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, manage competing demands, changes in priorities and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office Suite skills and the ability to learn new software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team, contributing to a positive workplace culture.
If you have the skills and experience to make this role your own, Click the APPLY NOW button to start your career path with one of Australia's leading manufacturers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications. Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- What's your expected annual base salary?