Advertiser: Westridge GoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are an ecommerce business, servicing both wholesale and retail, with our office and warehouse space located in Upper Coomera on the Gold Coast.
We design, manufacture and distribute kids and family lifestyle products including drink bottles, lunch bags and a range of fun food accessories. We are a young team, and a fun, casual workplace - BUT - not afraid to work hard when we need to!
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
We are looking for 2 or 3 casual warehouse assistants to join our team. You will need to:
- Pick and Pack orders for retail and wholesale customers, accurately and efficiently.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Be able to safely work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Available to work varied shifts between Monday to Friday (0800-1500).
Preference given to candidates with:
- Wholesale and distribution experience.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your standard tasks will include:
Warehouse / Inventory:
- Assisting with receiving incoming stock into the warehouse, checking against expected stock counts, and stacking for storage in the relevant location.
- Relocating stock within the warehouse as required.
- Periodic stocktake as required.
- Quality checking products as required.
- Repackaging / sorting of stock as required.
- Packing orders for retail and wholesale customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring all packaging and inserts are in line with brand guidelines - orders should be well presented to the customer.
- Assisting with printing of labels, manifests and dispatch paperwork as required.
- Work primarily in a team environment with routine supervision.
- General warehouse and office housekeeping - emptying bins, sweeping the warehouse floor etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via email including your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed] .
Please NO phone calls.