Advertiser: Rockybowl and LeisureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
2. When are you available to begin employment ?
1. Why you should be our next Duty Manager
to the following as part of your application:
In addition to your covering letter, please provide answers
Please email your cover letter and CV to
If you are motivated, passionate and ready to join the team at the Best Family Entertainment Centre in Central Queensland then apply.
+ Superannuation. There will be a 6 month probation period
You will be rewarded with a salary commensurate to your experience
- A desire to create a fun & vibrant experience within the centre
- Team leadership with a passion for excellent customer service
- Cash Counting and Banking experience
- Proven management experience in the hospitality industry
You Must Have:
- Provide an exceptional product to deliver to our patrons.
- Create business opportunities by social media & advertising
- Manage and motivate staff across all areas of operations.
- Performing the duties of a Shift Duty manager.
You will be responsible for, and can demonstrate skills in:-
Your roster will feature a mixture of days, nights and weekend work.
You will lead “from the floor” and ensure the highest standards of
If successful you will be responsible for “ hands on “operations,
Approved Manager’s License, and a Queensland Blue card certificate
You will be required to have or be able to obtain RMLV and or Liquor
The Centre has undergone extensive modernization and expansion.
The Centre is in Rockhampton and is the Largest In Central Queensland.
Family Entertainment Centre
- How many years' experience do you have as a duty manager?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?