Sales Consultants - Uni Hill
Advertiser: Under ArmourMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Under Armour Australia is looking for passionate Sales Professionals to join our team in Uni HIll!
Over the past two decades, Under Armour has evolved into the most innovative Brand in all of sports with a full line of performance apparel, footwear, and accessories. We didn't just start an industry–we started a revolution.
Working here puts you at the center of a high-powered collision of athletics, technology, and opportunity. It puts you in a position to win, to challenge yourself, and to work together with a team to fulfill one promise. It's a promise that says: "PROTECT THIS HOUSE.® I WILL."
Your essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing our customers an unrivaled world-class customer service experience every day
- Representing Under Armour and upholding our customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the fit, fabric and function details of our Under Armour Products
- Exceeding your sales targets and maximising every opportunity
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous Retail Sales experience required
- Teamwork and the ability to build morale and group commitments
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will include late nights, weekends and public holidays based on the needs of the business
If you have proven success providing an unrivaled customer service experience and want to be part of a global company where no two days are the same, APPLY NOW.
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to any legally protected characteristic under local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?