Sales Representative - Premium Spirits
Advertiser: ICONIC Beverages Aus PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
ICONIC Beverages is a proudly independent, agile and entrepreneurial business focused on growing premium alcoholic beverage brands in Australia. We are a category leader in premiumization and carry some of the world's best selling spirits brands.
Our multi-award winning portfolio includes: Tito's Handmade Vodka, WhistlePig Rye Whiskey, Rittenhouse Rye Whisky, Bladnoch Single Malt & Pure Scot Whisky, Balcones Texas Whisky, Kinahan's Irish Whiskey,
Quick Brown Fox Coffee Liqueur as well as a selection of premium Australian domestic brands.
We are experiencing exponential growth so we are seeking a passionate and motivated sales professional to join our ICONIC team on the Gold Coast!
About the Role:
Servicing predominately Multi-Channel Independents, the successful applicant will effectively manage, promote and sell the ICONIC spirits portfolio while maximizing brand exposure, sales volumes and profits within the allocated territory.
While this is a full-time role with regular working hours, some flexibility is required to ensure customer needs are met.
Key responsibilities of the Role include:
- Sourcing new business within the Gold Coast - Byron Bay Territory
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with our valued customers
- Planning and executing an effective journey plan to cover the territory
- Executing National Business Strategies and Promotional Programs while developing localized programs to drive sales
- Timely reporting and sales admin as required by management
Skills and experience:
- Experience in premium spirits is preferred, but not essential.
- Must have a current Australian drivers license.
- Must be a self starter, driven to succeed and motivated to achieve sales targets.
What is on offer:
- An attractive salary with flexible working conditions.
- Tools of trade including a vehicle allowance.
- Career development opportunities while our business experiences huge growth.
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
No Recruitment Agencies are required for this role.
For more details on our business visit our website:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?