Advertiser: Wren OilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
The Company is seeking a General Labourer/Operator to join our team. To be successful in your application we require a self-starter who has a positive attitude and can follow instructions as requested. Ideally we would prefer you have relevant demonstrable experience and abilities including but not restricted to the following:
- Adhere to all applicable company safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow instructions and work with minimal Supervision.
- Displays flexibility in work hours, staying back occasionally as requested to complete tasks.
- Able to complete work on time and to the desired standard as indicated by the Supervisor.
- Keeping all equipment and work areas clean and tidy, including full area clean after completion of any works.
- Loading and unloading of trucks, tankers and trailers.
- Safely operate tools and equipment to complete daily tasks (i.e. pressure washers, grinders, sanders, power drills, spraying/painting equipment etc.).
- Washing and cleaning trucks, tankers, trailers and vehicles.
- Up keeping of plant & equipment including Painting, grinding & sanding
- Assisting in all other tasks as directed.
Due to the number of enquiries only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.