Advertiser: MCM Frame & Truss Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
MCM FRAME & TRUSS is one of Sydney's leading timber frame and truss manufacturers. We supply prefabricated timber frames and trusses to many prominent Sydney project builders and have a long term account customer base. Established in 1995 MCM has been able to continue its growth in both plant size and staffing levels. We now have a full time role available in our accounts department due to current staff member who will be retiring early 2021 after 19 years at MCM. Initial transition into the accounts role will be made easy with existing accounts staff member being on hand to show you the role. This role is account focused for only part of the working week, and provides an opportunity to get experience in our estimating department. Training in estimating will be provided and you will work along side our head estimator as an aid with admin. and the like as required. This role is a fulltime position however flexible with hours and days for the right person.
Qualifications & experience
- You must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- You must be good at managing your time and prioritise tasks
- You must be proficient in MS Office applications-outlook, word and excel
- You need to be a team player who can work independently and problem solve
- Must have a high level of experience in MYOB
- You must have minimum 3 years experience in similar role
Tasks & responsibilities
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Preparation of reports
- Maintain records and registers
- Answering phone
- General admin
- Learn and take on estimating tasks, training provided
- Your own parking space on site
- modern open plan office
- latest computers, phones software all just recently updated
- fully functional modern staff kitchen
- monthly staff catch ups with lunch provided
- friendly staff in a friendly environment
- option to vary work hours/days
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?