IT Help Desk Technician
Advertiser: The Photo Studio GlebeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
The Photo Studio Australia is an industry leader in innovative magazine style fashion portraits & modelling portfolios, with over 50 staff across our 3 warehouse studios in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We are a studio that is fast-paced, energetic and passionate about what we do. Our mission is to push boundaries and inspire diversity in the modelling industry, while showing that everybody can look amazing on camera.
Our IT Team of 3 is looking for a passionate Help Desk Technician to join the team
The Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Respond to Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner.
- Ensure documentations for different IT and Business procedures are up to date
- Run and maintain regular backup scripts.
- Provide Tech Support to remote as well as local users.
- Write custom scripts to solve day-to-day business challenges.
What we are looking for:
- Good understanding of Computer Hardware, Software
- Basic understanding of Networking & Windows Servers
- Familiar with Command Line Environments
- Familiar with at least one scripting language (PowerShell, Batch Script, Bash etc)
- Ability to Pay attention to details and follow procedures correctly.
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunities to grow and learn from an experienced IT Manager & team
- Supportive team with a diverse skill set and background
- Opportunities for training and development
- Be part of major IT Transformation projects