Advertiser: Timbeck ArchitecturalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
We are a family owned and operated Timber Company producing a range of products for the Australian market. We are looking for new casual staff members to help us bounce back from COVID, with the potential for long term employment for the right candidate.
We are seeking highly motivated employees looking to join a work environment where hard work is rewarded with competitive industry rates and further internal training.
We have two positions available, both with immediate start dates. Our work week is Monday-Thursday 7:00am – 3:30pm, and Friday 7:00am – 1:00pm.
What's on offer:
- Casual position
- Industry competitive rates
- Further career opportunities (i.e. Paid Forklift licenses, CPR/ First aid courses etc)
To be considered, potential candidates must meet the minimum requirements:
- General mathematics and writing skills
- Must be physically fit as manual handling is a daily requirement
- Previous timber knowledge is preferable
- Current forklift license and operating experience is preferable
- Have reliable transport to and from work
- Highly motivated and a willingness to learn
- Can work well in a group environment
- Current resume with at least two contactable references
If you think you may be the right fit, please hit the "APPLY" button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?