Forklift OperatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
One of Australia’s national supply chain companies who are leaders in refrigerated logistics, temperature controlled delivery and warehousing services is looking for experienced and talented Forklift Operators for our warehouse & distribution operations.
To be a successful applicant you will need to demonstrate and supply the following:
- Current Forklift License (High Risk)
- LO License (Desirable)
- Experience reach fork
- Current drivers license
- Medically fit
- Be able to work in fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Have a sound knowledge of warehousing & distribution procedures and duties
- Experience with loading & unloading of multiple vehicle types
- Experience in load restraint
- Experience in line haul loading
- Pick/Pack with Scanner
- Must be able to work Chiller/Freezer/Dry
- Must be flexible
Experience within the refrigerated transport industry is preferred, but a willingness to learn and an appreciation of the time sensitive nature of what we do is essential.
A Drug & Alcohol screening along with a Pre-Employment Medical will be required for the successful applicant prior to employment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a forklift driver?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?